Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Blurry Blank Page

Hey all, dspite better intentions, i have not written in the crock today. I've taken my contacts out. And brought my comptuer to bed. I'd much rather bring a book. I highly recommend The Plague of Doves by Louise Eldrich - incredible stories, inclredibly lyric.

Anyeay, I can't see what I"m typing without squinting right now, and all i really wnat to do is sleep sleep sleep. I even was attending a writing related meeting- not just watching tv! But as i just received a package for Easter that compels me forward toward the deadline without skipping more days, I hvae to come here and tell you how much I don't want to be writing this right now. Also this current position is some sort of tricep exercise given my current arm position. Anyway. I really do apologize for making this more like a facebook wall than a functional blog. I am tired ya'll!
things to talk about tomorrow
cheating
spinning
austrians
refrigerators.

until then

No comments:

Post a Comment