Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happily Eastered Up

Happy Easter everyone!
Hopefully today has been a wonderful and relaxing day full of peace and love and chocolate eggs for everyone. My Girl Scout Cookies emerged from the freezer this morning and have been a delightful addition to my day. I've also thrown in a few chocolate pretzels for good measure. And I won't even get into all the stuff I took down at my friend's very smorgasbord-y Easter brunch. Yep. I've been eating a lot! And though it is Easter, I hilariously did manage to get my usual Sundays - the dread of the week to come, what I need to do, what should have been done. So yes, yes I am squeezing in a few loads of laundry and working on the other writing project I am terribly behind on (surprise surprise), but now I am once again bolstered by the option of eating myself into a food coma by way of Tagalong cookies. Ah, spring. Easter renewal at its finest.

It seems this is my standard Easter fare, - yay Easter! yay thanks for reading! yay, but I'm not going to write much today but maybe I will another time...and then I don't.
We'll see. I feel like I have had a far more phoned in crockpot this go-round, and it's not a proud feeling. Maybe there will be some cookie-fueled inspiration. We'll see.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment